How to Apply
As a UK/EU Student
Step 1: Create an Account
- To apply to be a new student you need to create an account with London Churchill College first. You MUST have a valid email address.
- You need to visit https://londonchurchillcollege.co.uk/sms_new_copy_2/ to register with the college as a potential student.
- Please fill in all the necessary boxes and create an account. A verification link will then be sent to your email address. Double click the link in your email to activate your account.
- You will then be redirected back to the website and the admission page.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form
- Log in to the Admission Portal and complete the application form.
- Once you have completed your application form an ID number will be generated that will also be the application reference number, should you need to contact the college about your application.
- You can upload your documents to the portal if you are able to or bring them into the college if you prefer and a staff member can do it on your behalf.
Step 3: Review Progress of Your Application
- Log in to the Admission Portal and items you have outstanding will be shown without a tick next to them.
- If you are required to come in for an interview/informal discussion, you will be able to book a timeslot through the portal.
- A list of all the emails and texts you have received from the college will also be displayed.
Enquiries regarding admission and requests for prospectus should be addressed to:
London Churchill College
116 Cavell Street
London E1 2JA
Telephone: +44 (0)2073771077
Administration and Admission Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org